Charitable work is meeting and aiding individual basic needs. "Christian charity is first of all the simple response to immediate needs and specific situations; feeding the hungry, clothing the naked, caring for and healing the sick, visit those in prison, etc." Pope Benedict XVI Deus Caritas Est, no 3.
Accommodating Hearts Ministry
Adaptive Religious Education
- Supporting those with disabilties and special needs.
- Helping young people with special needs access their faith.
- Serving needy families in the area with donated food.
Habitat for Humanity
- Helping to build low-income housing locally and internationally.
Knights of Columbus
- A Catholic fraternal service organization.
- Providing meals, food, school supplies and toiletries to people in need.
St. Rose House - Heart for the Home
- Acting as a friend to the residents of the St. Rose House.
- Serve in various activities for SSL Hours through MCPS and private schools.
Togo Africa Mission Parish
- Support the mission of Our Lady of Guadalupe in Togo, West Africa.