Applications due to the YM Office or firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, August 31, 2017
St. Rose YM Core Team
Frequently Asked Questions
is the St. Rose YM Core Team?
- The St. Rose YM Core Team is a small team (8-10) of Freshmen, Sophomore, Junior & Senior High School students who would like the opportunity to grow in prayer, relationship with Christ, service, fellowship and leadership skills.
- The St. Rose YM Core Team will have the opportunity to take part in youth ministry leadership roles throughout the year, for example: Faith Sharing nights, Spring Retreat planning team, special youth ministry events, mini-retreat planning teams, Encounter planning team, March for Life, special MOHO events etc.
does the St. Rose YM Core Team meet?
- We meet before MOHO (from 5-6:30 PM) on the second Wednesday of every month from September to May. We will eat dinner from 5-5:30 PM and have formation from 5:30-6:30 PM.
- Dates for 2016-2017: 9/14, 10/12, 11/9, 12/14, 1/11, 2/8, 3/8, 4/12, 5/10*
* Note: dates may change due to unforeseen changes, but the team will know in advance of any rescheduled meetings.
will the St. Rose YM Core Team meet with?
- Molly Gradowski, the coordinator of Youth Ministry, will be present at every meeting. Throughout the year, guest presenters and speakers will meet with us to help us in formation.
is required of me if I were to be on the St. Rose YM Core Team?
- St. Rose YM Core Team members are required to attend 7 out of the 9 core team meetings. We hope that all members can attend each meeting throughout the year. However, due to busy high school extracurricular schedules, we will work with the core team members who need to miss 1-2 meetings throughout the year due to other obligations.
is expected of me if I were to be on the St. Rose YM Core Team?
- St. Rose YM Core Team members are expected to enter into this experience with an open, joyful heart and mind. The goal is for each of you to grow as a leader and disciple in our Church.