What is Fiesta?
Fiesta is a long tradition at St. Rose of Lima celebrated at the end of September where we invite the wider community to come share a day of fun, family and fellowship! It is also a fundraiser where you will find:
Fun for the Family - Kids Games, Kiddie Swing, Moon Bounces, Pumpkin Decoration, Face Painting & More
Many Shopping Opportunities:
- HUGE Flea Market - Kids & Adult Clothes, Toys, Household Goods, Christmas Decorations, & More! Most items 75-90% less than retail price
- Book Nook - Used Books, CD's, DVD's
- Bunny's Boutique - Featuring Fine China, Silver, Jewelry & More
- Country Store - Yummy Treats, Crafts & Artisan Goods
- World Village - celebrating the diverse cultures of St. Rose Parish
- Live Auction - Vacations, Services, Dinners, Redskin Tickets, etc.
- Silent Auction - Baskets filled with many wonderful things
- Quilt Raffle - Buy a ticket to win an award winning quilt made by a team of St. Rose Quilters
- American, Latin, Filipino and African food – Hamburgers & Hot Dogs, Chicken, Pupusas, Lumpia, Polish Sausages, Pizza, Snow Cones, Baked Goods
- Entertainment on Main Stage - Polynesian Dancers, Celtic Dancers, Swing Dancers, Encounter (Teen) House Band, Barbershop Ensemble, Jazz Music & More