Pastoral care is the "ministry of compassionate presence that enables healing and growth to take place within individuals and their relationships". Renewing the Vision - USCCB 1997
- Provide support and methods to grieve the loss of a loved one
Eucharistic Ministry to the Homebound
- Bringing communion to and pray with the homebound in our parish.
- After receiving training, help the team pray with individuals after Mass.
- Prepare food at home and/or serve at funeral receptions and special occasions.
Prayer Shawls - Yarn Angels
- Create shawls, blankets and hats for the homeless, sick and special occasions.
Senior Outreach Ministry
- Provide companionship, transportation and relief for caretakers and seniors in our parish.
- Provide one-on-one caregiving to people experiencing difficulties in their lives.